tisdag 15 januari 2013

Hot Stuff - in the Middle of the Cold


Dear readers!

As its winter and getting colder outside, I felt for posting some really hot stuff for you!

Im talking about  


 I sometimes let chili grow and find it very good to have in my house using it for cooking





Baggböle

The substance making chili hot is called Capsaicin

Baggböle

 Chili is very important in Bhutan and always possible to find in the marketplaces. The national dish Ema datshi is made with a lot of chili and cheese. 






Hot Stuff

by

Donna Summer

Enjoy!



Follow your Heart
Fly and Flow


2 kommentarer:

  1. Ohhh Wow...its really hot hot...

    Let me share with you some hot hot spicy Asian ketchup recipe.

    Crush some red juicy tomato with one of these Chilly along with one or two cloves of garlic. Add salt according to taste. You can have it in Lunch with bread. Avoid in Dinner coz it may cause acidity in stomach...

    Am following your blog too :)

    Have a good day.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you very much for the very hot recipe! I am happy to be in contact with you and thank you so much for following my blogg! I wish you a fantastic day!

    SvaraRadera