tisdag 22 januari 2013

Ginger Water Recipe




GingerWater


I will teach you a very easy way of making your own GingerWater,  

a super booster for your health!

Among all good things with it, 
it strenghen your immune system

Cut ginger into pieces


Put the slices into a glas and 
fill it up with boiling water

Let stay for an hour


Then separate ginger from the water and add regular cold water, totally of lets say one liter
 and you have your 
Baggböle, ginger water
GingerWater ready to drink!

Its also very nice adding some slices from lemon 
into the water


Try it, and find your own way of doing it, maybe more slices of ginger, maybe orange slices added. 

Let  your creative mind mix something 
very good for you!


Follow your Heart
Fly and Flow







4 kommentarer:

  1. Ginger Water can really keep us warm. I often have it when I feel cold.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you so much for feedback. Yes ginger is very good! I use it very often in both food and in the water i drink. Wish you a great day!:)

    SvaraRadera
  3. It is good for people who has Gout. Thanks for visiting my blog http://pakitong.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thanks for info about ginger and gout! I didnt know that, I will check out your blogg more. Have a nice evening!

    SvaraRadera