torsdag 29 november 2012

Blue Christmas and Aronia



I have started preparing some for christmas, by taking down the 

 Aronia berries

 hanging in my kitchen window since autumn to get dry


Here is the result









Aronia put in a small bowl with the classic Picknick patern

 created in the fifties by Marianne Westman
  for Rörstrand, Sweden








I got the feeling that the blue colour of Aronia might look good together with a red colour
I found them very well matched together 
when checking it out


I also associated to some 
special Christmas music


Enjoy the memorable 

Elvis Presley 

in 

Blue Christmas






I feel that all different colours 
are ok for Christmas



No matter what colours you choose 
Use your heart to feel what suits you..



And what ever you choose 
Christmas will come any way 




Follow your Heart
Fly and Flow






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar