tisdag 11 december 2012

Karlssons Christmas kitchen part 2, OatCrackers


Hope you enjoyed 
the Nobel Party last night:)

and

Welcome again to my kitchen

Its time for baking

Havrekex/ Oatcrackers


I always bake them for christmas 
and just Love them!
 

Havregryn


Add 8 dl milk together with 1,5 liter oatmeal
let stay over night



Jultradition


3 dl sugar
4 dl floating butter or margarine
1.5 liter wheat flour
50 g ammonium carbonate

Add it all together and make a dough



Bakredskap


Tools for use when baking oatcrackers





The dough is made thin and then the tools are used making it all look like this





Ready for the oven 225 -250 degrees






Ready to eat



Havrekex


I make a lot of them and love to enjoy them with butter and cheese
I also use to give away some of them 
 as christmas gifts


 
Follow your Heart
Fly and Flow




2 kommentarer:

  1. I did not watch the Nobel Fest last night. :o Just did not feel like turning on the TV, hehe. Your cookies look amazing! Would not mind getting some as a Christmas Gift at all. ;)

    Tack för ett supersmaskigt inlägg. :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. The Nobel Fest was great... I focused on the food :) Thank you - I am happy you seem to like my post..maybe get hungry too ? :)

      Radera