fredag 19 april 2013

Mrs Bumble Bees Friday Spech



Hi Guys!

 Here I am again

The one and only

Mrs Bumble Bee:)))



Humla

Puuuuuuuhhhh!!!!

Thank God its Friday!

I has been raining a lot this week, and that is a kind of sign telling spring is on its way. The snow disappears day by day and I long for my Bumble Bee friends waking up starting dancing and singing with me 

 Dobidobidobidooo :))

I want to introduce you to some other kind of signs telling about springs return. 
Please meet some of my Sisters!

 This beautiful Sister a nice little Spider lady 
came here the other day

Spring vår
This little beauty returned this morning!



Party and celebrating springs return will be the theme for the weekend. 
Me and my Sisters including the 
ArtandPlejwoman!


Follow your Heart
Fly and Flow


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar